My living resume can be found on this page. If you would like to download a PDF of my resume, click here.
May 2022 – August 2022
Raytheon Technologies – Data Science Intern
- Developed, tested, and deployed software features, trained classification models, and wrote technical documentation for active projects within the company.
- Accessed and engaged in many mentorship and professional development opportunities.
May 2021 – August 2021
Rutgers University – Undergraduate Researcher
- Conducted and presented research on classical and quantum communications with Dr. Anand Sarwate and Dr. Emina Soljanin as a member of the [email protected] 2021 cohort.
September 2020 – May 2021
University of Central Florida – Undergraduate Researcher
- Conducted independent study on quantum computing under the mentorship of Dr. Sharma Thankachan.
May 2020 – August 2020
University of Virginia – Undergraduate Researcher
- Developed and presented a Boolean satisfiability solver under the advisement of Dr. Matthew Dwyer.
University of Florida – Gainesville, Florida
Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science – (August 2022 – Present)
- Researched artificial intelligence in the Human Experience Research Lab under the advisement of Dr. Juan Gilbert.
University of Central Florida – Orlando, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – (August 2018 – Spring 2022)
- Obtained my bachelor’s degree while excelling in coursework, engaging in summer research, attending hackathons, and participating in many professional development opportunities to prepare for graduate school.
McKnight Doctoral Fellowship – Awarded: Summer 2022
GEM Doctoral Fellowship Fellow – Awarded: Spring 2022
Ronald E. McNair Scholar – Awarded: Fall 2020
NACME Scholar (2020 – 2021) – Awarded: Fall 2020
UCF ODI Dive Scholar – Awarded September 2020
Leadership & Involvement
Special Interest Group for Algorithms & Computer Theory ([email protected])
President & Vice President – (November 2020 – May 2022)
Member – (September 2018 – May 2022)
UCF Gospel and Cultural Choir
Event Coordinator & Member – (September 2018 – March 2019)
RecycPal – (January 2022 – May 2022)
- Developed a machine learning application that classifies objects and provides information on how to properly dispose of them.
- Third place winner at DeltaHacks 2022.
PharmEasy – (November 2021 – January 2022)
- Developed an application that helps patients order, refill, and receive their prescription medications.
- Winner of the Synopsys prize at KnightHacks 2021.
LDPC Decoder – (June 2021 – July 2021)
- Developed a tool that operates on graphs to solve LDPC codes.
Insomnia – (January 2021 – May 2021)
- Contributed as the art director, project manager, and enemy artificial intelligence developer for a 2D platformer Unity game.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: Click here.